Radius prossimity and display

More
10 years 3 months ago #20783 by wavi
Presale question:
is possible with Geommunity

1)have a radius prossimity with selectable distance , (like 5km 10,20 or 30) from my registered adress ?

2) display a list of members/user with distance (km) out of the map

if not have this capability

..custom ?

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #20787 by nordmograph
Hello

1. yes
2. no, but could be part of custom work as a module.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24476 by alumnifreudenhain
How can I add this feature to my page?
I'd like to add "Show users / friends within .... kms on map" and also have a map showing the radius. (Like these ones here: www.nordmograph.com/extensions/images/st...art/product/cb24.jpg and www.nordmograph.com/extensions/images/st...art/product/cb37.jpg )

More
9 years 7 months ago #24477 by alumnifreudenhain
Found it myself in the module, chapter B.

But is there a way (apart from duplicating the module) to adjust/zoom the radius or set certain levels like 50 - 100 - 500 - 1000 km?

More
9 years 7 months ago #24478 by nordmograph
Hi,

This can eventually be done via url parameter,
adding &radius=5000 to the url

or ?radius=5000

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds