Overlay Enable Bug

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #5433 by gabbo
Overlay Enable Bug was created by gabbo
Hello

I have a small bug (maybe) because when i activate the Overlay mode the CB profile create a small bug with my template, i´m using one of Yootheme guys. The problem is that even when the profile page has a NO big height size when i activate this function of overlay the height of my template becomes very big, even when i scroll the form do not stay in the middle of the page, the forms move up when i scroll the bar down.

I send to you a couple of images of this bug.

Thank you very much!

Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by gabbo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #5434 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: Overlay Enable Bug
Yes, this is a known bug of the multibox script. It also does it with the vm_sharethis plugin. I only found it was fixed with the latest multibox for mootools 1.2 & 1.3.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #5435 by gabbo
Replied by gabbo on topic Re: Overlay Enable Bug
Ohhh i see thanks for your answer, and how can i update it? Or fixed?

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds