Problems with Share My Profile PLG

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #5750 by
I love the way the demo works.... (pop up box). However I have loaded the plugin and published it via CB Profile Pro. And it does not seem to work as a popup or go away. Can you visit ed-link.net/index.php?option=com_comprof...=userProfile&user=63 and see if you can see what might be the problem? Thanks! Really want to include this plugin.

Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #5751 by nordmograph
Hello

You have quite a few Javascript, mootools related issues on your page you need to get fixed before it can work:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token {
mootools-release-1.11.js:13Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property webkit420 of [object DOMWindow] which has only a getter
mootools.js:1Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'upgradeLog'
index.php:97Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token {
mootools-release-1.11.js:13Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property webkit420 of [object DOMWindow] which has only a getter
3mootools.js:1Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'upgradeLog'
2menubest.min.js:2Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null
menubest.min.js:2Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null

Fixe these first
You should use Gogle Chrom or Firefox's firebug plugin so you can vizualize the javascript console.

Good luck

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds