Batch was run but no latitude/longitude was fetch

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11898 by
I have imported users to the site and therefor I need this features. I run the module and it says it replaced values and in most cases not. But still even the users that should have been updated is not effected - still default value as before.

Can it be some permissions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #11951 by
Ok, while waiting for some feedback i'm brainstorming here.
Before I had over 4000 users, and Google restrict access to 2500 calls per day. I got 600 now on my site but still have users ID spanning from 40-4500, can this cause the issue?

Would love some response

More
11 years 8 months ago #11956 by nordmograph
Hello

No, id is not taken into consideration. For the amount , I'm not sure but you could still process small batches.
have you checked the module settings. What fields did you set there ? Are you using Jomsocial or Community Builder?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #11957 by
I'm using JS and I tried Address field+City field+Zip Code

I also tried Address field+City field+Zip Code+State field+Country for a new user (that also had State+Country) but it didn't help

Thx for reply

More
11 years 8 months ago #11958 by nordmograph
Ok pleas post a screenshot of your custom profile fields list and another screenshot of the module settings.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #11959 by
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by .

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds