Batch was run but no latitude/longitude was fetch

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #11960 by
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #11961 by nordmograph
This seem to be correct. Disable the checktable option as it is useless for you.

Whe you process the batch , what does the result mention as coordinates etc...?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #11971 by
Which table should i disable (didnt quite follow)?

Have a attached latest run (a snapshot, that summon up) . Also highlighted (in red) my test user that have all data in profile. Yet, 255.
Attachments:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #12024 by
No more ideas? Would be really glad if someone could confirm that geodata is stored in JS 2.6.2 (latest) - I set up JS on a different site and 255 is only what i got for new members.

If there is a bug in 2.6.2 I wonder if Batch geocode is effected - if someone could confirm that Batch geocode works in JS 2.6.2 it would be nice.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12025 by nordmograph
Hello

If you provide me a front/back end account and ftp access, I could test and fix if a fix is required.
Email me credentials (forum notification email) adding a reference to this tis post.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #12051 by
Thanks, just sent

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds