Batch was run but no latitude/longitude was fetch

More
11 years 8 months ago #12109 by nordmograph
Låsningen misslyckades med följade fel: Användaren som låser är inte samma som har låst objektet.
Du har inte behörighet att använda denna länk för direktåtkomst till sidan (#122).

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #12124 by
Some objects wasn't checked in - I did that and enabled English in backend.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12125 by nordmograph
The batch worked for me.
All I did is set the checktable parameter to no in th emodule settings.
I think I told you that before.
Then processed the batch and 36 userd got coordinates.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12126 by nordmograph

nordmograph wrote: This seem to be correct. Disable the checktable option as it is useless for you.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #12127 by
I tried to batch users id 303-343 (about 15) but some users that seams to have correct address still got 255 (User ID: 321 SKIPPED (Unchanged) Coords: / ). If I look at another extension (XIUS) the correct coordinates are pickuped by Google, so the address is good.

BTW if a user has correct coordinates but is included in another batch, can the correct coordinates be overwritten with 255 if, for some reason, the coordinates can't be fetch the next time?

Would be good to have a choice to only overwritten 255 values. Let say I want to fetch coordinates for 255 users by only try to get coordinates by City, then the coordinates will not be precise (but better then 255) but it will overwritten the more precise coordinates for users that already have good coordinates.

Ok, will try to to play around and see if can get coordinates for the rest.

Thanks very much!

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds