Address fields for EasySocial

More
9 years 6 months ago #24648 by norske
If it is just a copy of data and not a move, then I am ok with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24649 by nordmograph
1. Upgrade to ES 1.3.4+
2. Check in the ES admin Maintenance task that the Address field multirow script has been processed.
3. Create a new core address field for your Jomsocial users profile type.
4. Backup your database
5. Provide me backend access so I can install an extension
6. Enjoy your users being located on the map
(7. leave a review at JED on Geommunity3 page if everyting went fine and if you like Geommunity and its support)
What do you think ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24703 by nordmograph

nordmograph wrote: 1. Upgrade to ES 1.3.4+
2. Check in the ES admin Maintenance task that the Address field multirow script has been processed.
3. Create a new core address field for your Jomsocial users profile type.
4. Backup your database
5. Provide me backend access so I can install an extension
6. Enjoy your users being located on the map
(7. leave a review at JED on Geommunity3 page if everyting went fine and if you like Geommunity and its support)
What do you think ?

Hello

Can we consider this as 'solved' ?
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds