SQL Error When Run from Cpanel Help Please?

More
9 years 6 months ago #24701 by PhoenixUK
Hi Adrien,

I have seen another post where the user was having issues running his batch geocode from cpanel but it doesn't seem relevant to my issue, I could be mistaken but thought best to ask you and explain what's happening with mine if that's ok?

I firstly have the admin batch geocode now in place in admin cpanel seen here;

I then go to my joomla user manager and see how many user ID's I have and what numbers they are;

They are basically from 281 to 471 but I'm unsure as there are some gaps in these ID numbers where users have probably over time deleted their accounts, could this be posing the problem?

I then in the admin cpanel batch geocode put the above user ID's in the relevant sections as seen here;

I then run the batch geocode and this is what follows at the bottom of my admin cpanel;

Finally the last screenshot is the batch geocode module settings for your perusal;

I know I'm obviously doing something wrong but I just can't fathom out what.

I also did make sure when filling in the module settings fields, that I copied the Jomsocial Field Code settings in to the Admin Batch Geocode, I presumed this was what I had to do to do it correctly?

Any help or advice in the above would be much appreciated as always and I'm using Geommunity3JS, Jomsocial 3.2.1.4, Joomla 3.3.1

I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Regards,
Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24702 by nordmograph
Hello

Can you email me backend access so I can find out / fix?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 6 months ago #30002 by Beany
I have the exact same issue.
Also get the same SQL= error

Joomla 3.4.3
Jomsocial 4.0.10
Latest version on Batch Geocoder
Attachments:

More
8 years 6 months ago #30007 by nordmograph
Hello Beany,
Leave the street number field empty and it should go fine (Just tested again).
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 6 months ago #30011 by Beany
Unfortunately I still get the same error.

I am using the following fields for JomSocial:
Ready to geocode users from Jomsocial fields:
[fld_street] [cb_city] [fld_province] [cb_country]

its quite strange since I am also using your Geocoder plugin and that seems to work fine without any problems, based on the same fields.

More
8 years 6 months ago #30013 by nordmograph
Ok so you were using CB before, migrated to Jomsocial right ?
Just checking: Did youu make sure you changed teh module mode from CB to Jomsocial ?
If yes, you can email me backend access so I can have a look and eventually be able to update the module on your site.
You can replay to a forum post notification email.

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds