How to use Batch Geocoder ?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #2186 by
Hi,

I have already a community and would lke so to update all the member's location.
In the explanations, it says "This Admin (backend) module shows a form where you can select a range of user IDs , choose to overwrite existing coordinates or not and click a 'process' ..."

but where can we find this form to choose the Ids members ?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #2192 by nordmograph
You need to go to your modules manager (Admin not site)
That is modules for admin side, then publish the module to CPANEL position, then it will show in your Cpanel admin, 1st page you see when you enter admin.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #2195 by
Replied by on topic Re: How to use Batch Geocoder ?
Hi,

Thanks. It seems working because now the number of the members is displaying but the module don't load the map, I have a permanent loading Icon (circle..)

More
13 years 10 months ago #2197 by nordmograph
Set the map module options as minimal configuration
And find out why it gets stuck. It might be an incorect setting like looking for some 3rd party extension data you do not have installed...
Let me know if ti helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #2198 by
Replied by on topic Re: How to use Batch Geocoder ?
Thanks... I checked everything and the configuration is set on the minimum so I don't understand why the map doesn't appear...
Activity stream works, plugin for members also except the general module...
Attachments:

More
13 years 10 months ago #2202 by nordmograph
Can you provide a screenshot of your module settings? This one is not helpfull :)

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds