How to use Batch Geocoder ?

More
13 years 7 months ago #3321 by msquared700
I'm having similar issue but in cpanel I get this error first and map only re-appears if I disable the batch plugin. When I do this it doesn't look like any users were added to the map.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxx/public_html/mysite/administrator/modules/mod_batch_geocode/mod_batch_geocode.php on line 156

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #3322 by nordmograph
This is because your settings are incorrect for the module.
Please describre how you set it up

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #3323 by msquared700
[file]
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by msquared700.

More
13 years 7 months ago #3360 by msquared700
I've tried variations on the settings and still not able to geocode my members.

More
13 years 7 months ago #3423 by msquared700
Please Help.

More
13 years 7 months ago #3424 by nordmograph
Hello
I found a little mistake in the jomsocial code of this module, I've fixed it and re uploaded the archive. So you can either download it again from your profile or send me an email with your order number so I can send you the new archive. THe update only concerns Jomsocial geocoding.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds