Wrong referral link generated

More
12 years 1 week ago #10678 by intellisparx
Hi,

Actually i have JomSocial registration with component PayPlan for selecting different subscription plan.
So when i use AUP profile plugin for jomsocial it give incorrect referral link in profile page of JomSocial.

It gives following link.

www.xxxx.xxxx/xxxxx/my-profile/register.html?referrer=TESTUSR

But as it goes into my profile instead of JomSocial registration.

Please do needful which steps i need to take for correcting this issue.

I am using joomla 1.5

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #10687 by nordmograph
Hello

Please disable SEF to provide the link you want to be used instaed.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 1 week ago #10703 by intellisparx
Hi,

I was disable SEF and then check referral link it look like below.

www.xxxxx.xxx/index.php?option=com_commu...r=TESTUSR&Itemid=xxx

It also send me to login page.

As i mentioned previously that i am using PayPlan component for user subscription so I need to pass referral number to that component. Is this plugin can have such facilities?

Thank you.

More
12 years 6 days ago #10706 by nordmograph
No, it's not Payplan is not supported , but if you provide the Pyapln component url you want your users to be redirected to, I could help you modifiying for your needs.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds