[solved] Doesn't display automaticly

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #14472 by tutbase
Hi,

I've set 'Core Application' to yes but it still doesn't show automaticly on the users profile. They still have to do it manually.

Could you please tell me how to fix this?

- Tutbase
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #14474 by nordmograph
Hi
Changing to 'core application' might only apply to new users. Can you double check?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 4 months ago #14480 by tutbase
Replied by tutbase on topic Doesn't display automaticly
Thanks for the quick reply.

You're right about it applies to new users. Is there any way to set all my current users to have it to set to core as well?

More
11 years 4 months ago #14481 by nordmograph
No, you should update manually the Jomsocial database for this.
Or maybe uninstall it and reinstall as a new app, set as core app.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #14484 by tutbase
Replied by tutbase on topic Doesn't display automaticly
Ugh bummer. I've already tried reinstalling the plugin and set it to core, but without success.

Could you give me any indication how to update it manually? Remove all users and resubmit them? Are there any tools for that?

Edit: If I import and export them in phpadmin - don't they have the same parameters as before or will they be assigned as new users..?
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by tutbase.

More
11 years 4 months ago #14490 by nordmograph
Save your DB

uninstall the plugin

and try this in PHPMyadmin:
DELETE FROM #__community_apps WHERE apps = 'aupprofile'
eplaceing #_ with your database table prefix
Then re install the plugin as a core app.

Should be ok

The following user(s) said Thank You: tutbase

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds