Change AlphaUserPoints Profile Title

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #16236 by immortal zodd
Hello I am trying to find a way to change the AlphaUserPoints Profile Title heading pluggin on my site.
I have looked through countless language .ini files and php and xml files and can not figure out how to change this. Apparently I have read that the only way is to go through the phpmyadmin and change it in the database? Is this still teh only way? Is there a code i could put into the en-GB.plg_aupprofile.ini file? my joomla version is Joomla! 2.5.7 Stable and my alpha user points version is 1.8.2.

any help would be much appreciated if t here is a solid solution to this please email it me as well at ******@*****.com
my client is desperate for this change !! :pinch:
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #16238 by nordmograph
Hello

You must use the purchase account to ask for support for this product. Also, do never post your email in a public forum.
There is a "solid" solution for your issue. Before Jomsocial 2.8 it has to be changed in PHPmyadmin , since JS2.8 it is a string in the language file.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: immortal zodd

More
11 years 3 months ago #16245 by immortal zodd
ok sorry about that also thank you for your reply

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds