Change title

More
9 years 6 days ago #27856 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Change title
same as forum email you receive for each post.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 days ago #27857 by azri445
Replied by azri445 on topic Change title
already sent... thank you

More
9 years 3 days ago #27877 by nordmograph
Hello Azri,

Sorry for the late reply. I stll can't find a proper solution for this using language strings.
So the only solution I see is (if your site is not multilingual)
to uninstall, unpack the plugin archive, open the xml file, edit the title tag and repack and reinstall.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 days ago #27878 by azri445
Replied by azri445 on topic Change title
Hi,

wow the task make me confuse :) , im not really expert on this matter.

More
9 years 3 days ago #27879 by nordmograph
It's an easy task:
-1. uninstall previous plugin
0. Get the extension : plg_aupporfile.zip
1. Unzip it to a folder
2. Open aupprofile.xml
3. find the title <title> tag
4. replace witht the title you want and save
5. drag and drop the saved aupprofile.xml file into the zip file
6. Install

Let me know if one or more steps are not clear.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28240 by nordmograph
If you have not done this yet, I updated the plugin according to new Jomsocial team recommendation, and title should now be easily translatable. You can simply redownload and reinstall.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds