Error message when using Facebook Referral

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 4 months ago #8568 by
I downloaded the alphauserpoints profile extension which allows the sending of a referral link to Facebook and Twitter from Jomsocial. I am not really looking to use Jomsocial, but have it anyways for one of the sites. I really want to integrate the referral link, however, when I click the Facebook referral, the description of the Facebook text says the following:

: Cannot redeclare class FacebookApiException in /home/tophery/public_html/SITENAME/components/com_community/libraries/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 107

Thinking that this maybe a conflict with a previous Facebook connect module that was installed (JFacebook), I disabled the plugins for that particular module...but the error remains. I have even went as far as getting a new API key and secret specifically for this plugin...but the same error continues.

Suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #8569 by nordmograph
Hello

I don't get it. I just tryed on a Jomsocial 2.4.1 setup and could not reproduce your error.
Only on some setup the Twitter referal url is not complete.

See here
skatefleet.com/index.php?option=com_comm...userid=44&Itemid=263

on line 119
$refurl
should be replaced by:
urlencode($refurl)

But it's not related to your problem

Also the Facebook share used in our plugin doesn't call class FacebookApiException
it just links to a facebook page.

Can you post a profile url on your site?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds