[SOLVED] Where is my download ID?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #8962 by
Hi,

I purchased this product (AUP Profile plugin for JomSocial) hours ago. How long does it take for you guys to create a download ID and email it to me?

Rene
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8963 by nordmograph
Hello

Thank you for your purchase.
You know we do not email it manually :) It should be automatic but maybe it got in your junk, maybe it's just a little late.
Anyway, if you can't wait, you can also download from your nordmograph profile , myorders tab -> order details.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #9219 by
Replied by on topic Re: Where is my download ID?
Thanks admin,

Rene

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds