[SOLVED] PLEASE UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #9201 by
Hi,

You have one of the worst websites I have ever seen. It is almost impossible to get information quickly. Here are a few problems:

1) I want to know if the jomsocial-alphauserpoints plugin is ready for Joomla 2.5. Can I find this information? NOOO

2) I want to know what version of the plugin I have is the latest. Can I find version info easily? NOOO

3) I am forced to try downloading the plugin so that I can try to check the version number. Is this easy to do? ABSOLUTELY NOT. Instead I have to enter some sort of code that was sent to me in an email. Well, guess what? I have thousands of emails. Which one did you send me? Are you starting to see how illogical this website is? And I searched for nordmograph and jomsocial. I just do not have the time for this nonsense.

Please try to organize your website better and make information more transparent.

Rene
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #9207 by nordmograph
Thank you Mister Cdn Developer,

Please let me clarify some points you should know and might have missed.
1. Most (if not every) plugin ready for j1.7 is ready for 2.5. Can you find this information YES
2. This is true. I will add the version number to the product page, but I also envcourage customers to follow our twitter account to keep posted about product updates.
3. This is not true. If you are not organized and don't keep your purchase email, hopefully Nordmograph customers don't need it. Just head to your nordmograph profile , my orders tab.

So Finaly I understand some part of your complaint. We will update compatibilirty information for our products as version numbers on product page.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #9218 by
Replied by on topic Re: PLEASE UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE
Thanks admin,

Every little bit helps.

Rene

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds