[solved] No item purchased yet.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #8366 by postkat
I have a problem with the product tab.
The order tab is working fine but no products are displayed on the product tab, only a message "No item purchased yet".
There should be products visible since the order tab shows two confirmed (on my website sent) orders

The error on the products tab says Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ..../cbvmorders.php on line 237

What can i do to make this work?
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8372 by nordmograph
Be carefull, there are 2 different versions for this plugin.
One for Virtuemart 1.1.x
The Other for Virtuemart 2.x

Did you install the correct version according to your Virtuemart version?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8377 by postkat
Hi, thanks for the response.

I did install the wrong version the first time but after that i installed the right one.
Then i had the global.php error and after the corrections the invalid argument error appeared.

After reading your answer i decided to delete the plugin before installing it again, applied the global.php fix again and now it works fine!

I did alter the order_status by the way, because in my shop the last status is Sent.

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds