Gmap for easysocial

More
9 years 5 months ago #24999 by farukkm
Gmap for easysocial was created by farukkm
Hi Andrien, are you planning to make a gmap activitvity for easysocial?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25000 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Gmap for easysocial
No, but it could be a good idea. based on the Jomsocial version.

Would you like to see every activites based on user location, or only activities that actually have a location ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25001 by farukkm
Replied by farukkm on topic Gmap for easysocial
If you could create a module with both options whereby admin could choose what fits his site would create a higher demand I am sure but if i were to choose one of the two I take "every activites based on user location". Easysocial is alot more solid than Jomsocial I think. Also can you make the version mobile friendly?

More
9 years 5 months ago #25159 by farukkm
Howdy, are you moving forward with gmap activity project for easy social?

More
9 years 5 months ago #25162 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Gmap for easysocial
Hello

Have not been able to start this yet. Currently very busyon other projects. But this has been added on the Todo list :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25163 by farukkm
Nice one :) will be waiting

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds