Fatal error: Call to a member function registerEve

More
10 years 10 months ago #17882 by uriel
Good day,

I am trying out your plug in and get this :

Fatal error: Call to a member function registerEvent() on a non-object in /home/therockf/public_html/plugins/content/loadsoundcloud/loadsoundcloud.php on line 17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #17883 by nordmograph
Hello

Can you post your line 17 content?
I don't have registerEvent function in the code...

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 10 months ago #17930 by uriel
I dont even see this Folder : public_html/plugins/content/loadsoundcloud

So I dont know where to find that code

More
10 years 10 months ago #17931 by nordmograph
Look for
plugins/content/loadsoundcloud

not
public_html/plugins/content/loadsoundcloud

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 10 months ago #17932 by uriel
I dont have those folders outside of public_html...

More
10 years 10 months ago #17933 by nordmograph
This is where our plugin is.
If you don't have these folders, you don't have the plugin on.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds