[solved] Plugin not working

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #18977 by arteware
Hi,

I was using this plugin fine on my site, but uninstalled it and installed the latest version and now it stopped working, for some reason.

Here's an example: www.maiskizomba.com/musicas/1468-me-agarra-so-no-uhm-landrick

Anyone know what could be the issue? The plugin is activated properly and so are the settings.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #18981 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Plugin not working
Did you solve this? It's showing fine for me on there.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 8 months ago #18984 by arteware
Replied by arteware on topic Plugin not working
No, I copied the code directly from SoundCloud to test it, but as you can see it's still not working:
www.maiskizomba.com/musicas/1467-doce-de-mel-giovanni

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #18985 by arteware
Here is seems to be working fine:
www.maiskizomba.com/noticias/1461-novo-s...z-me-zunguzas-mulher

Just not here:
www.maiskizomba.com/musicas/1467-doce-de-mel-giovanni

But it was working fine before I updated this plugin... Can you send me older versions of the plugin while this isn't fixed?
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by arteware.

More
10 years 8 months ago #18991 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Plugin not working
Are these URL 2 different sites? Or is one using Joomla Article and the other one using jReviews?
If this is the case, jReviews might require you enable plugins for this plugin to work there.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 8 months ago #18996 by arteware
The one not working is jReviews, yes. The plugin was working fine before, it's just now that it was updated that stopped working. And I have other plugins which work fine on jReviews, just not yours and not this version.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds