[solved] Plugin not working

More
10 years 7 months ago #18997 by arteware
Replied by arteware on topic Plugin not working
Can you get me an older version of this plugin while it's not fixed? I have hundreds of articles using this plugin which aren't working right now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #18998 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Plugin not working
And is this same plugin working on other of your Joomla articles?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 7 months ago #18999 by nordmograph
I just tryed this on j3 and j2.5 and worked fine for this clip

When editing the article, togle editor to make sure unwanted html code came in to currupt the tag syntax. It occured once to me on this example.

I confirm the plugin works for j2.5 as j3

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 7 months ago #19000 by arteware
The field where I add the soundcloud link doesn't have any editor. And as I said it was working fine before I updated the soundcloud plugin so I don't know what changed. If I include it on the description it works fine.

Again, could you get me an older version while I try to fix this? It's really annoying as I have hundreds of items using this plugin and now none show the player.

More
10 years 7 months ago #19001 by nordmograph

If I include it on the description it works fine.

Where are you including it?
It 's supposed to be aded to an article content / description.
I don't have an older version than the ones included in the archive
It has a j1.5 and a j2.5/j3 version.
What joomla version are you using?

More
10 years 7 months ago #19002 by arteware
I'm including it on a jreviews FIELD which I set specifically for the soundcloud player. I also have one for Youtube player, which I use Allvideos plugin and it works fine. Example: www.maiskizomba.com/musicas/854-teu-toque-monani-castro

In this example you can see that the soundcloud plugin isn't working while the allvideos one works fine.

I'm using Joomly 2.5. What archive? I only see one download option and it's the latest version.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds