soundCloud player not showing

More
10 years 6 months ago #19602 by glyphfactory
Hi.
I'm working on a radio station site in 3.0. I have a SoundCloud account. I have successfully installed Soundcloud content plugin.

Showing on my article is; [soundcloud url="
" params="" width=" 100%" height="166" iframe="true" /]

even after I put in the code in the article; {soundcloud
}
However, I'm not sure I've got my code and syntax correct.

I've got it set at Mode 1, but also tried Mode 3.

Can you give me a step by step to make this work as I see examples that work and look great! Often it's a simple thing that I miss and hope that is the case here!

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19603 by nordmograph
Hello

Can you provide a url for the page ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19609 by glyphfactory

More
10 years 6 months ago #19610 by nordmograph
Your yntax is wrong, you must use { and not [
Also forget other parameters.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19726 by glyphfactory
Still lost :(
I've tried using iframe code from soundCloud account as well as the widget code. I've pasted it into my article and also tried a custom HTML page. It works at first but if I toggle from WYSIWYG and the HTML view, Joomla 3.0 is stripping out the code. I've also tried putting it into a div tag. Same results.

Using the soundCloud plugin isn't working for me either, on any modes.

If you could send a clear example, using any modes, using an article or custom HTML module, what syntax to use, where to place it, etc, would be very helpful.

Joomla is also putting in P tags when I toggle from WYSIWYG and HTML.

And do you know if SoundCloud has code specifically for Joomla?

Thanks.
URL but it may not show you anything; wjejradio.com/joomla3/index.php/phone-party

More
10 years 6 months ago #19727 by nordmograph
Hello
To get rid of the P tag, go to the tiny editor edition
Repalce p tag with br for new lines.

Have you tried the code syntax with https or http ? Try the other one if one doesn't work.

Hope this helps

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds