soundCloud player not showing

More
10 years 4 months ago #20272 by nordmograph
In this package here
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/images/st...loud_unzip_first.zip
we have 2 archives:

one is: plg_content_loadsoundcloud_j25-3.zip
from 04/11/2013

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: csharpminor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #20275 by csharpminor
Thank you! that worked. You may want to update the link I followed to get to the plugin, which I accessed from your front page (not JED). Also - I had to uninstall the older one first; the installer wouldn't let me overwrite the older one with the updated one.

Glad to have this plugin back!

More
10 years 4 months ago #20276 by nordmograph
Good news !
I don't see any diference between the 2 links can you precise which link is wrong ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 4 months ago #20277 by csharpminor
I followed the second link on this page

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds