<p>Play soundCloud</p>
<p><br />{soundcloud
}

with this, nothing shows, it's blank.

When I put in https, this shows as text on the page;

Play soundCloud
{soundcloud
}

Would like to use your plug in but it's seeming to be very difficult. Your thoughts? I appreciate your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19730 by nordmograph
Code:
{soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/wjej-radio/wjej-phone-party-7-25-2013}

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19825 by glyphfactory
Hi. I have tried http and https. Not the fix.
I take the P tags off but Joomla is putting them back in if I toggle from HTML view and WYSIWYG mode./ WYSI is the one that puts the P tags in, even if I take them out and put in the BR tags, it just adds them in. How can I tell my editor to NOT do this?

I did make a custom HTML page and put the code in there as a fix for now, it does not use the plugin. My client won't like this so I'd like to get the plugin working.

I did get this on the page and wonder how I can remove it;

Warning: simplexml_load_file(
) [function.simplexml-load-file]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home3/wjejrad/public_html/joomla3/plugins/content/loadsoundcloud/loadsoundcloud.php on line 67

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "
" in /home3/wjejrad/public_html/joomla3/plugins/content/loadsoundcloud/loadsoundcloud.php on line 67

To summarize;
I put this; {soundcloud
}
in my article, and nothing shows up. I have the correct modus oparandi chosen for the above.

I use the iframe Wordpress code in a custom HTML module/page and it will work as long as I don't toggle back to the editor.

If you have a step by step instruction, that would be helpful. I really want to make this work! Thanks.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19826 by glyphfactory
so sorry to be a pain. I found another non-commercial plug in and will give it a go. thanks for all your help, I just couldn't get it to work. :(

More
10 years 6 months ago #19830 by nordmograph
Hi I'm reading your previous post and it seems your server will only support curl.
If you still need it I can try rewriting the plugin to use curl instead.
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #20265 by csharpminor
My soundclouds all disappeared from my website overnight.

To see if it was SC or the plugin, I tried the allvideos version, and it worked, so I'm not sure what's going on.

link to site .

There should be two right on the home page.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by csharpminor.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds