Player has stopped showing comments

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #19702 by csharpminor
I expect there has been a change at Soundcloud since your last update? I no longer get the hated social media icons covering the player, and instead have a very helpful replay icon...an improvement. But the timeline comments no longer appear. (I have made no changes to the plugin since it was first installed and configured; in the plugin parameters, I have comments set to yes, descriptions to no.)
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by csharpminor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19707 by nordmograph
Hello

Very weird, here is how the plugin should look like
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...ory_id=11&Itemid=155

Can you post a url ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19714 by csharpminor

More
10 years 6 months ago #19716 by nordmograph
Are you using an old version of the player ?
Our player is using the html5 version of the soundcloud player. So I recommend you redownload and update yours.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19723 by csharpminor
When I download, I see the exact same filenames and created dates (Aug 2012) as the ones I've downloaded and installed (and redownloaded and reinstalled).

plg_content_loadsoundcloud_j25 Aug 12, 21012

More
10 years 6 months ago #19724 by nordmograph
Very weird, I just reinstalled it (upgraded it also to allow the upgrade method)
I just tested your clip there too
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...ory_id=11&Itemid=155

And comments show fine.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds