Player has stopped showing comments

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #19725 by csharpminor
Then this must be some sort of template error. I see the comments on your site just fine, and if I turn on the description, I can see that. Thanks for the quick reply - I will take this issue to the template developer.

(can you leave the example up on your site for a couple days so the developer can refer to it?)
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by csharpminor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #19764 by csharpminor
turns out the problem is related to the height of the player. How can I reduce the image? Set at the default height, the image is twice as large as I would like it to be.

But...phooey - now, at the conclusion of play, a promotion comes on leading people off my site, out to soundcloud, to play other people's music. So I need to live without the comments, I'm afraid - that follow-on playlist (coming from soundcloud, not your plugin) is completely and utterly unacceptable. [I have written to Soundcloud to protest this supposed 'feature.']
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by csharpminor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds