In desperate need of help...

More
10 years 2 months ago #20839 by nordmograph
Hehe sorry if my english is not always correct, I'm french.
Sorry you did not get how to use the plugin at first, but it works out of the box if you use the correct syntax (and not the one from another plugin) and don't let a wysiwyg editor insert unproper tags in the code.

But good if you finally got somthing working.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #27451 by Acoustus
Hi,

I agree with "Theduckworth" guy.
You can help a lot of people when you create a small kind of documentation, instead of writing "it's simple to use".
You should create a small document which contain 3 examples of the HTML lines (1 example for every operandi),
then a lot of people will be very happy to use you plugin.

I'm searching your entire forum for about an hour+, and there is nowhere a little description to find here.

regards,

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #27452 by nordmograph
Well the modus operandi is clearly described in the modus operandi selec list parameter option
Nothing more.
Make sure your editor doesn't add additional A tags (or others) like
Code:
{<a href="https://soundcloud.com/me/mysong">https://soundcloud.com/me/mysong</a>}
{
}
or the plugin won't recognize the modus operandi.

If you use the plugin outside Joomla articles,
- In module, make sure the Prepare content parameter in the module settings is enabled

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds