Soundcloud just changed the player

More
10 years 1 month ago #21031 by csharpminor
You might need to take a look at what they've done. The change has affected 40 or so pages of my website - and I had no warning. Can you add a parameter that will all us to delete the additional 'related content' popups (will probably only work for those with Pro soundcloud accounts).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #21034 by nordmograph
Yes I see the player has changed. Can you precise your request ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #21036 by csharpminor
I can't get rid of the hated 'play related sounds' thing - but that may be a soundcloud thing. I may have to change to a different audio host. They keep bombing us with surprises and it interferes with the operation of my website. There is an embeddable player that supposedly has a control to disable this on pro accounts - but i would have to stop using your app and pasting in their <iframe> code.

demo link

Maybe you can enable the previous generation of player (which allowed me to hide the 'related' popups by setting the player height to 130px). The 'previous generation' thing is also an option in their iframe player.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by csharpminor.

More
10 years 1 month ago #21038 by nordmograph
What if you edit the plugin options seting the player height to 130 ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 1 month ago #21039 by csharpminor
I still get this - and to make it go away i need to pay these [expletive] an extra $9/month. I will probably have to go back to hosting my own music.
Attachments:

More
10 years 1 month ago #21040 by nordmograph
Well then 100, just like your demo link ?
I'm not sure if we get an option in their embeding API to remove these.
I can't find the documentation page anymore.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds