[solved] Plugin doesn't work

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #21784 by matvey
Hello,
I'm very upset of your plugin, this plugin doesn't work 100%.
plg_content_loadsoundcloud
I did download and install it few min ago, but doesn't work.
I put to my web-page as {
} and I didn't see anything.
I use Joomla 2.5
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #21786 by nordmograph
Hello Matvey

This is mostly because of a syntax error.
When you add the link in your text area, make sure it doens't ge extra tags added:
Hide the editor to see the tru html code and make sure there are no tags between the syntax and the code is exactly as it should be. Feel free to post the page url so I can see your code.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 1 month ago #21787 by matvey
I did hide editor and see the true html code, looks good for me, but still doesn't work for me, on the web page I just see soundcloud link.

More
10 years 1 month ago #21789 by nordmograph
If you see the link and if the link syntax is correct, that means content plugins are not processed on the page/ module (which is unlikely)
Post the url so I can see your syntax if you want me to help.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #21792 by matvey
This just for test only, web-site under construction
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by matvey.

More
10 years 1 month ago #21794 by nordmograph
I tested your syntax on nordmograph.com(j2.5 too) with the first modus operandi (is it the one you set too?? It should be default) and it worked fine.

The following user(s) said Thank You: matvey

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds