it`s showing url in front end

More
9 years 9 months ago #23380 by jacksferro27
Hello, m using soundcloud content plugin and add a music link in article and it showing same as backend.

Front URL: kapilstudios.com/index.php/our-services

joomla latest version using

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #23386 by nordmograph
Hello,

I'd say this is because you're using the wrong tag format according to the selected modus operandi.
Try with default modus operandi. And let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 9 months ago #23426 by jacksferro27
Thanks for your reply.....

I have used all three Modus operandi but it`s not working if you need then i can provide you my administrator access also. so you can check from your end. and i also want to know you that m using k2 component for articles.

Thanks

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #23427 by nordmograph
Try in a regular Joomla article and make it work there before trying in k2 articles.
Try with the first modus operandi first and try with this

Code:
{https://soundcloud.com/himuro-yoshiteru/please-donate-track-for}

Making sure your wysiwyg editor doesn't add A tags around the url.

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

More
9 years 8 months ago #23480 by jacksferro27
But i don`t want to use joomla default article management tool.....so please try to help for k2 component.

Thanks

More
9 years 8 months ago #23481 by nordmograph
I know, but just to make sure there is no incompatibility with your server...
just TRY

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds