[solved] Soundcloud don't appear on different URLs

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #24840 by ieroglif
I have 2 identical sites, that are using one database:
kairana.ru/audiovideo/audio
joom.kairana.ru/audiovideo/audio

But on first URL soundcloud plugin does not work. I've created joom.kairana.ru (working one) first, and then copied it to www.kairana.ru . Everything is working fine except soundcloud plugin, Really need help. Thank you and sorry for my bad English.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24842 by nordmograph
Hello

Compare the plugin settings on both sites, check they use the same modus operandi.
If it doesn't help, provide a page url where the plugin is ot working.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24843 by ieroglif
The settings are same - both sites uses one database, so if I'll change settings on one site, it will be changed on another one.

Plugin does not work on URL kairana.ru/audiovideo/audio (it generates only empty divs, so it displays nothing, even plugin's tags).

More
9 years 6 months ago #24844 by nordmograph
Are they both on the same server ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24846 by ieroglif

More
9 years 6 months ago #24847 by ieroglif
There is two folders on server - "kairanaru/www" (and it is folder for kairana.ru) and "kairanaru/joom" (and it is folder for joom.kairana.ru), and that is an only difference.

Time to create page: 0.566 seconds