[solved] Soundcloud don't appear on different URLs

More
9 years 5 months ago #24848 by nordmograph
and it's only working on the joom folder right.
It could be because of an allow_url_fopen steeing ton the server php.ini but I guess this setting is the same for both folders. and we'd get an error in the browser console, but no error shows...

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ieroglif

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #24849 by ieroglif
Yes, I suppose they are the same. I can't even edit php.ini, or I don't know how to do it.

More
9 years 5 months ago #24850 by ieroglif
Ok, this setting is not the same, so I'll try to change it, Thank you!

More
9 years 5 months ago #24871 by ieroglif
I've turned on allow_url_fopen and it works. Thank you.

More
9 years 5 months ago #24872 by nordmograph
Good news ! if you like the product and support, feel free to leave a review at JED.
:)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds