[solved] How do you get it to work?

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #25714 by zerona
What tags do you use?
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25715 by zerona
Replied by zerona on topic How do you get it to work?
By the way the URL is here: www.salonandspa.services/beauty-school-littleton look down by the tags and you will see the soundcloud url since I wanted the music at the bottom of the page.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25716 by zerona
Replied by zerona on topic How do you get it to work?
Got it working!

More
9 years 4 months ago #25718 by nordmograph
Haha well done.
:)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27467 by crazymarvel
I have the same problem. How do I get it to work? What tags do I use?

More
9 years 1 month ago #27468 by nordmograph
Hi,

I can't input it here on the forum because interpreted, but following the first mode operandi works fine if your editor doesn't add A tags.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds