[solved] How do you get it to work?

More
9 years 1 month ago #27481 by crazymarvel
Sorry, I had removed it coz it is a live page. I'll try the k2 config and let you know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27482 by crazymarvel
Content plugins are enabled. I'll put the link back so you can see.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27484 by nordmograph
Yes it's uselees if I can't see it :)

Also I doubt k2 has issues with content plugins , but to make sure I would initialy test with a regular Joomla article.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27485 by nordmograph
I just saw it, I was pretty sure it would be so:
Your text editor added A tags around the url wich makes it not understood by the plugin modus operandi,

Modify the code, without editor and remove the A tags around the soundcloud URL
Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds