Does this work in modules?

More
9 years 1 month ago #27335 by jjspelman
Hi, i was finally able to get the plug in to work in an article. JCE editor kept adding <p> tags and messing it up.

But what I really want this plugin for is to use in modules. I cannot seem to get it to work in any custom html module. Is this not possible?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27345 by nordmograph
Hi

This should be possible if you enable the "prepare content" option in module settings.
Hope this helps. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27353 by jjspelman
"Should be"? Are you saying you have never tried this?

It is not working in any module even with Prepare Content selected. I have even added a Custom HTML extension to see if that would help but it would not.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27363 by nordmograph
No, never tryed it, but there is absolutely no reason it would not work if the prepare content option is enabled.
Double check your synttax and make sure your editor doesn't add additional tags before and after the plugin code.
If it doesn't help post the url so I can see.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37154 by dvdprkr
Replied by dvdprkr on topic Does this work in modules?
Yes! It's working in module with the prepare content option is enabled. Saved My Bacon! Thanks! Now if we could only turn off the annoying Cookie Policy text and or the Share Button, that would be special.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nordmograph

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds