I need to understand how to use plugin for joomla

More
9 years 6 days ago - 9 years 6 days ago #27516 by BattriesIncluded
<p>

the above code works when I Select the second option of Modus Operandi (without curly brackets).

I got this code to work <p>{soundcloud} http ://soundcloud.com/xxxxx {/soundcloud}</p>
on the third option.
Thereafter I cannot figure out how to enter the parameters.
I need to customise the soundcloud player but I cannot.
I have tried all options to my understanding but I am baffled.
Please help.
(Note: in the above code I have deliberately entered an extra space between p and : )
Last edit: 9 years 6 days ago by BattriesIncluded.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 days ago #27520 by nordmograph
Hi there are no parameter to insert in the code, parameters are global and from the plugin setttings.
The first modus operandi works fine to (this is the only one I use actually).
Works fine if you don't let your editor add A tags around the soundcloud url.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BattriesIncluded

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds