[solved] Plugin not working

More
6 years 8 months ago #39193 by creaktor
Replied by creaktor on topic Plugin not working
I added a widget and added the module to it. Still not working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39194 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Plugin not working
I only need the page where you set the plugin and that playlist to see the issue live.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39195 by creaktor
The site is a one page build with JA BUILDER.
Inside the backend there is a new menu at the top bar to the right. From there you can EDIT LIVE to change and test. Feel free to do thing, there is a revision function for these creating pages.

The soundcloud string is at www.pieterlepelaars.nl/#music

More
6 years 8 months ago #39197 by nordmograph
Hi

I see.
If the strings fully shows, with its brackets, it means content plugins are ignored.
I'm not used to JA builder, but there must have a setting option allowing to enable the 'prepare content' feature on there so content plugins are processed, just like Joomla article or modules. I'll have a look on your backend, but as I said, I'm not used to JA builder and hopefully that'll make sense to you.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39198 by nordmograph
OK, I found out, you were adding the Soundcloud tag from a module, so I checked the module options and figured out you forgot to enable the 'prepare content' option of the module.
I did it and now the Soundcloud player shows on the page.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39199 by creaktor
Thanks! So without a module it does not work right? What do I have to ask joomlart to integrate to get that fixed?

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds