"This track is currently not available"

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #10282 by nordmograph
You seem to have a space in your syntax
right after the 1st {
Remove it and it should be fine.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #10284 by webguymike

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #10286 by nordmograph
Oh I see: syntax is not correct there should not be a link on that url
Click 'html' button and make sure the syntax is correct like the one selected in the plugin backend.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by nordmograph.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #10287 by webguymike
Awesome. Looks like this worked.
Code:
<p>{http://soundcloud.com/phraktol/sets/smile-ep/}</p>

I'm just worried that users will have a hard time with this.

Thanks for your help and patience. I'm sure I'll be back with more questions!

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds