Soundcloud plugin - scroller wanted + questions ;)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #9598 by
Hi Nordmograph and people here.
I have just tried out this little plugin (joomla!), and it works smooth - thank you!

A big wish is a scroller (f.e in right side of the player), when hight is set smaller than showing all tracks in a "set" from Soundcloud.

The reason is that I would like to keep down hight of the player, but also want people on my site to be able to see all the tracks if they want.

Another idea/question:
Is it possible to have multiple versions in same article - so that if you play one the other ones stops?
I would like this as an option, as I need 3 "sets" on my site, but don't want them to play simultaniously of course.

Last but not less important:
is the player useful for iPhone/iPad etc (HTML5) or is it flash? (Sorry, I can't see if it is one thing or another)

Again - thank you for this little but nice pluing! :woohoo:

Regards
ChokDK
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by . Reason: forgot to inform of version (joomla)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.300 seconds