How do I assign a menu to use with the module

More
11 years 4 months ago #14328 by intellisparx
Hello,

I have installed and am using the My SobiPro plug-in and when I go to add entry or edit entry from the plug-in link my logged in menu is not there. How can I get my logged in menu on the pages. Having the menu disappear is causing confusion with our users.

Thank you,
Bryan
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #14329 by nordmograph
Hello

This is because the sobipro Itemid is missing or incorrect in the plugin settings.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 4 months ago #14334 by intellisparx
Can you please tell me what item id needs to be set, the documentation is unclear on exactly what that needs to be.

Thank you

More
11 years 4 months ago #14335 by nordmograph
Hello
It depends on your site:
Itemid is a Joomla concept that defines a menu item id.
If you created a menu item to a Sobipro section, this is the menu item id. You can find this ID in the menu manager .
Joomla uses menu item id to know on what page to display or not modules.

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 4 months ago #14336 by intellisparx
I had done that already, maybe I have something in the wrong place but it's not working for me. I have attached screen prints showing my menu manager and the ID, the My Sobipro module with the Section Itemids, the main logged in page with the menu and the site add entry page without the menu.

Thank you
Attachments:

More
11 years 4 months ago #14337 by nordmograph
Can you disable sef on your site and check and post the urls structure for the plugins links.
Is it missing the itemid part?

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds