[solved] CB SobiPro Plugin parameter settings

More
10 years 5 months ago #19856 by venture4th
I've done a test and the plugin is not working as I had expected. It's only displaying the first category details for the test listing I set up. That test had 3 categories selected but the other 2 do not show on the tab.

Also the detail displayed on the tab is more than I need to show. Basically I just need to display each listing with a clickable link that takes the user to the detail which they can then edit or add to.

I've attached some screen shots to show the way the tab displayed in the CB Profile in J1.5 & the resulting output when the link is clicked. J1.5 used the CB Sobi2 plugin which I think was developed by Sigsiu.

I've also attached screen shots to show how it displays in the CB profile in J2.5 using your CB SobiPro plugin & screenshots of the resulting output when the link is clicked. You can see that only one category is listed on the tab whereas the listing entry has 3 categories.

There is also a screen shot of the Parameters I've set for the plugin and a screenshot of the SobiPro Fields I have set up in SobiPro. The only field I need to display on the tab is the activity name field for each activity the user has listed and have that shown as a hyperlink.

I see that the tab shows both the Title and the Category for the listing which is a useful feature as it helps to differentiate each listing displayed on the tab when each has the same title, which is the case for my setup. However I don’t need to display the same title text again as an unclickable link (or any other detail) & wonder if that part could be suppressed by not entering any detail in the Field IDs parameter.

I see that when I click on the linked title it opens a page that displays the detail which can also be edited & when I click on the linked category title it opens a page that displays all the entries in that category though the users can only edit their own entry. It would be better for me if the category title is not hyperlinked so the user cannot view any entries other than their own.

Finally, the Add / Edit Entry link is displaying outside the tab. I don’t know if that is a SobiPro template problem or a plugin problem.

Some questions as a result of all the above:-
  1. How do I fix this so that all the categories titles are displayed on the tab in a similar way to the way it showed in Sobi2?
  2. How do I display the Category title without it being hyperlinked?
  3. Is it possible to suppress the Fields ID's and the unlinked text as I only need to display the linked Title Fields?
  4. How do I fix the display of the Add / Edit Entry link?

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #19857 by venture4th
Two further images that go with the earlier reply
Attachments:

More
10 years 5 months ago #19858 by nordmograph
Hello

The lates version has fixes for most of your request:
1. Now uses the categroy as fields so it can dispplay, every categories under wich an entry can be palced
2. This would require code editing, removing the a tags around categories titles
3. Yes in the new version, you'll only have the category field if you want. But at least one field is required (category can do)
4. also fixed in the latest version.

Note that it is recommended for the latest version that you update to sobipro 1.1

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: venture4th

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds