Error messages after installing plugin

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #19961 by easistudio
Code:
Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in /home/catapult/developmentb/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_mysobipro/mysobipro.php on line 37 Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in /home/catapult/developmentb/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_mysobipro/mysobipro.php on line 37 Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in /home/catapult/developmentb/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_mysobipro/mysobipro.php on line 37 Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/catapult/developmentbDScomponentsDScom_sobiproDSsobipro.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/catapult/developmentb/:/tmp/) in /home/catapult/developmentb/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_mysobipro/mysobipro.php on line 37
Installed the plugin via Community Builder plugin manager and get the above error message.

I don't know if it's a problem with my settings so I have included a screenshot of those too. There were two versions of this plugin in the download, I tried 1.1 first then 1.0 (aftering deleting 1.1) but both gave same error message.

I am running Joomla 3.1.5, Community Builder 1.9 and SobiPro 1.1.3 (which was released this week).
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by easistudio.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #19962 by easistudio
I did a Google and found it was your code because Joomla removed the DS constant in Joomla 3. To solve this I added
Code:
if(!defined('DS')) define('DS', DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);
above line 37 and now fixed.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by easistudio.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nordmograph

More
10 years 5 months ago #19969 by nordmograph
Yes, it should have been added allready, thank you for repporting.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.311 seconds