Sobipro entries don't show on geommunity/sb map

More
10 years 2 days ago #22191 by jansan
Hello
my former problem/questions 1,2 and 3 - geommunity - are resolved; thanks!
If I have understood well, 'My Sobipro Entry' displays entries - created in Sobipro - on the Geommunity map with a marker. By clicking the marker, the Sobipro entries are indicated in the relevant 'My etc? tab in CB. Or is that not so?
It seems from not. I have a look then what is the appropriate category to post this topic.
So I post under jansan

remains 4: two maps are generated at entering the 'catalog', that is section 1 (or the directory from Sobipro)
one is issued by Sobipro, it does not have any marker indicated
the second one is the Geommunity, with the marker of the CB entry

at clicking the marker (on username jansan in my case) in the 'Community' (= Geommunity) map, the CB entry opens with both tabs from Geommunity displayed 'My Catalog entries' (= plugin My Sobipro) and 'MemberLocator' (CB plugin GeommunityLocator), but the SobiPro entry does not show up?! It says no entry yet, but then there is one (in this case sansen2).

I think to having filled in correctly all parameters from the two CB plugins: id itemids, fields, etc as well as the Geom module URL, and in the Geo module the 3 Sobipro Component Intregration + 1 +2 enabled.

Additional question: has the Sobipro map to be unpublished (where to do that in Sobipro?), why is there a Google ad on Geommunity when the sobopro entry is displayed but not at displaying the category?

Thank you for your helpful answer beforehand.
jansan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 days ago #22193 by nordmograph
You wrote:
"Sobipro entries don't show on geommunity/sb map"

I hardly understand your problem.
Is it in Geommunity or in CB profile?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds