[solved] "Add Entry" link redirects 2 Login

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #24118 by icaninvent
I have installed the plugin and created a Tab in CB Profiles. When I click on "Add Entry" it redirects to my login page and requires a login to proceed. However, I am logged in to the site already. I have tried going through the login again and it still does not work. Everything is enabled in the plugin and in SobiPro. In fact, I have another SobiPro catalog on the same site and it works fine for adding entries from the front end, but it is not going through CB, it is simply the SobiPro component. How do I get the Add Entry link in CB Profiles to work properly?
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24119 by nordmograph
Hello,

The CB profile link is built according to the sobipro guidelines unless thre Sobipro Itemid is set correctly in the CB profile settings. But for the link to reach the good page , it requires the entry addition is allowed for the current user.

If it doesn't help, feel free to post the url from the working sobipro entry addition page and compare it to the one from ur plugin (disable SEF so we can compare the url vars structure ) (domain name is not rquired if you don't want to share it)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24175 by icaninvent
It is set up correctly as you described. Can I hire you to fix it? This is urgent. I can not change the URL setting because it will break the site and we are live.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24177 by nordmograph
Well , if the issue is from the plugin code, no need to hire anyone, this is part of the support.
If this is an incorrect setting, and I fix it for you , you can make a donation/review if you want.
You can email me and provide me with details using the contact form from the footer menu.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24180 by icaninvent
Ok, thank you, how do I email you?

More
9 years 7 months ago #24183 by nordmograph

nordmograph wrote: You can email me and provide me with details using the contact form from the footer menu.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds