Error with Jomsocial + pagination

More
9 years 5 months ago #25132 by none
Here are my settings.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25133 by nordmograph
Hello

You told me you had only one section.
If so you should not set 2 section IDs in the section option.

Or if you set 2 sections, you also need 2 Itemids (Yes ItemIDs are menu item id to your sobipro section(s) page )

Let me know if this helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25134 by none
I didnt know that if I set non existent sections it wont work. I removed the section 1 and it started to work along with multiple error messages again.
Code:
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/tolokapu/public_html/plugins/community/mysobipro/mysobipro.php on line 35 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/tolokapu/public_html/plugins/community/mysobipro/mysobipro.php on line 73 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/tolokapu/public_html/plugins/community/mysobipro/mysobipro.php on line 78 Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method plgCommunityMySobipro::_getMySobiproHTML() should not be called statically in /home/tolokapu/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/callback.php on line 158 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/tolokapu/public_html/plugins/community/mysobipro/mysobipro.php on line 92 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/tolokapu/public_html/plugins/community/mysobipro/mysobipro.php on line 94 : Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/tolokapu/public_html/plugins/community/mysobipro/mysobipro.php on line 100

More
9 years 5 months ago #25160 by none
Hi Adrien,

Have you had time to have a look at these errors?

Thanks

More
9 years 5 months ago #25161 by nordmograph
Yes these should be removed now. Give it a new try.
Let me know

Adrien

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25185 by none
Thanks Adrien,

This one works ok. My only question here is if we can add a maximum height to the scroll window in the plugin admin and then I dont need the pagination. People can just scroll down as much as they want.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds