Help configuring plugin

More
9 years 4 months ago #25734 by RFrazier
Replied by RFrazier on topic Help configuring plugin
I added it in that spot. it worked however it split another field in half, the last field "Located in: Apostolic" so it split right after Located in: (put the link here) Apostolic I tried moving the code down but then it didn't show...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25735 by RFrazier
I put the code where you said. It split a field in half. the last field where the entry is located. I have tried to place the code in other areas of the page but it doesn't show up.Not sure what to do next.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25736 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Help configuring plugin
Depending on where you put the code it can load hidden in another tab, if your page is tabbed or has slides etc...
Any way as itt worked once, you got the idea.

I agree this is not userfriendly at all, but this is the ofical way to add Sobipro plugins in sobipro templates.
It's not userfriendly but it is very flexible as you potentially are able to set the page as you like (once used to the principle... )

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25737 by RFrazier
I guess it is just one of those deals....at least the plug was only $7....thanks for your help....I will come back to this later in the development

More
9 years 4 months ago #25784 by RFrazier
hello,
i got the plug-in working now and it seems ok...thanks. however i am hoping you can help me with this..i am getting ready to import a huge number of listings in sobipro and during the test import all the listings i imported linked to me. i tried to include the field "owner" with a zero as the help file in sobi says but it still linked to me...i was going to ask sobi about it but thought you might have some experience with it...?? thank you

More
9 years 4 months ago #25785 by RFrazier
Hello?

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds