About Soundcloud VideoProvider

More
11 years 9 months ago #12034 by bloos.katt
Hello guys
first of all thanks a lot for these wonderful plugins,modules,,etc ,
please excuse me if my post is kinda stupid according to your experiences & professional skills , i just bought Soundcloud VideoProvider for Jomsocial ,,i just want to know how to install ,,i think i am missin something ,,i did download it ,,but i didnt find a plugin to upload it into my site,,that after i read ww read me first <<< ,,i was so excited to upload it << maybe thats why i am unable to understand ,,plus guys,,i am not a coder and i barley know about php , modules,plugins,,but i created a site after a long attempts n add it,,,sorry for my post again,,,what i need is a guide TO HOW INSTALL SOUNDCLOUD VIDEO PROVIDER thanks a lot
looking forward to your reply with much of love & respect .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #12090 by bloos.katt
Replied by bloos.katt on topic Hello ?
:( hello ?
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by bloos.katt.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12097 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: Hello ?
Hello

Installation instructions are provided wtihin the package. If you need help please be precise, describe what you did , how far you got, and what you did not understand or where you got stuck.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #12107 by bloos.katt
Replied by bloos.katt on topic this is what i need
Hello ,,:cheer: i honestly didnt do anything,,all i know,,,i uploaded SOUNDCLOUD MY LAST TRACK ,PLUS MY MP3 PLAYER and i didnt touch the third one at all as.......... i mentioned my reason in the previous post,,,,i need to know where to go like FTP or to the back end of the site ,,where to add that package ,,i just need the first instructions and i am sorry if i seem like i dont know or could understand the << READ ME FIRST << just tell me what to do after unzipping the file i got << components << ,,what should i do with this file ,,where to upload it ,,or copy ,,plz just the instruction so i can work on it ,,thanks ,,just to let u know i am always aware of what i do so this is why i want u as a skilled person << and the developer of this extension to show me step by step so i can do it without making any mixtake,,because a simple mistake could take my site down :S and btw isnt any other module for soundcloud like reverbnation player thanks ?
looking forward to your reply
with much of love & respect
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by bloos.katt.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12108 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: this is what i need
What don't you understand in the read me file?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12134 by bloos.katt
thanks for the reply ,,,i dont understand what to do ? ,,i got the file but there is nothing like adding this n that ,,go to ftp ,,,upload or import ,,or create,,,i just want some instruction like 1 ,,do this ,,then add this ,,something like,,i am not being lazy or demanding but as i already said it a lot of times << in my posts << that i dont have enough skills thats why i am always aware of php,hmtl code ,,i just need some instruction,,like what to do with that file thanks :)

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds