[solved] Soundcloud_VideoProvider_for_Jomsocial

More
9 years 3 months ago #25964 by rigoros
Currently there is no firewall running at the server. I send you via PM the log from my hoster.

Regards
Micha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #25977 by rigoros
Send you now the errorlog by development-server. There is something written with soundcloud :D
Hope this help to fix.

Regards
Micha

More
9 years 3 months ago #25979 by rigoros
Got it, soundcloud dont want set open basedir... Why not? Now I set it to none and it runs.

Regards
Micha

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #25981 by nordmograph
Bravo, good job on debugging this.
Your latest error log definitely helped.

PHP Warning: curl_setopt_array(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when safe_mode is enabled or an open_basedir is set in
components/com_community/libraries/videos/soundcloud/Services/Soundcloud.php

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by nordmograph.

More
9 years 3 months ago #25991 by rigoros
Small question at least, how can I set the min width for the stream previewplayer to 500 px, its looking to small with 160 px.

Greetz
Micha

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds