Problem with SOUNDCLOUD VIDEOPROVIDER FOR JOMSOCIA

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago #8388 by
I Bought the plugin "Soundcloud videoprovider for Jomsocial" two weeks ago.
The plugin work in order for a 1 week, but now when i publish a soundcloud theme the plugin don´t save well the title and the picture in MySQL BDD.

Now insert in the field title of the table jos_community_videos : "soundcloud:sound" property="og:type" />meta content="Michael White & Oscar Valdivia - The Scary Dragon Khan (Original Mix)".
Where "Michael White & Oscar Valdivia - The Scary Dragon Khan (Original Mix)" is the title of the song.

And insert in the field thumb of the table jos_community_videos: "soundcloud:sound" property="og:type" /><meta content="
" property="og:url" />
What i should do?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8390 by nordmograph
What has changed from that time?
Did you make a Jomsocial update?
Try reinstalling the plugin and the hack as explained.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago #8497 by
I have the same problem.... in JS 2.4RC2 and J1.7.3 :(

I transferred the files to ftp, but the problem still there :(

How to solve? thanks;)

More
12 years 5 months ago #8503 by nordmograph
Hello

Yes, just checked
it seems soundcloud has changed its page structure
so the script does not get the sound title and thumbnail anymore.

I could fix it for the title, but I'm still struggling for the thumbnail...

For the title,

open soundcloud.php

and find the
public function getTitle()

make it as follow:
Code:
public function getTitle() { $title = ''; $pattern = "/<title>(.*?)<\/title>/i"; // good one! preg_match_all($pattern, $this->xmlContent, $matches); if($matches) { $title = $matches[1][0]; } $title = str_replace(" on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free","",$title); return $title; }

I'll post again when I fix the thumbnail url issue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago #8506 by
very thanks man works perfectly ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #8509 by
You can also add a standard URL, eg: namemywebsite.com ????????? is very important please...
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by .

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds